Talent Acquisition (TA) supports the acquisition of all Seagate talents. We are the trusted organization that brings in top-quality right talents to support Seagate’s business.
TA Process & Systems, a strategic arm of the TA organization, is seeking a talented individual with the right blend of technology and people skills to build and/or maintain an intuitive collaboration site with a modern user experience for the TA organization.
If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
What You Will Do
- Build and/or maintain the TA SharePoint site; ongoing user administration, managing access to documents libraries, and setting permissions.
- Make recommendations for best use of the O365 environment and related software/technologies.
- Participate in TA Upskill key initiative.
- Participate in TA global/regional projects from time to time.
- Provide ancillary support to recruiting process, systems, and analytics work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Independent, resourceful with a natural ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good verbal/written skills.
- A true team player, comfortable with working with individuals across the globe.
- Creative, enjoys content & graphics design.
- Sound knowledge of O365.
- Proficient in configuration and setups of SharePoint sites and document libraries.
Your experience includes:
- Significant experience in configuring SharePoint sites, document libraries and managing user permissions.
- Knowledge of SharePoint workflows & apps desirable although not mandatory.
- Understanding of intranets, document management and information architecture.
- Understanding of recruiting systems (ATS) workflows and processes.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Human Resources, Recruitment
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm