Sales Operations are supporting the Asia Pacific distribution channel sales out of Singapore. We are a dynamic team with a focus on growing new business and retaining existing clients through the distribution of our products/solutions across a wide spectrum of customers within the APAC region.
What you will do
- PeerConnexions B2B online platform which enables channel expansion and digital relationship with direct final tier partners
- Seagate Enterprise Data Storage Salesforce.com projects/initiatives for deal registration, lead qualification and operational reporting
- Participate in multi-functional initiatives including business requirements definition, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as/when required in order to implement new and/or improved systems/tools/processes/operational capabilities.
- Liaising closely with the Project Management teams about the operational performance, analysis of most common issues and development of next steps to solve them.
- Compile data from disparate data sources leveraging both qualitative and quantitative data to build holistic views of customer’s experience and/or success of systems/tools/processes/operational capabilities.
- Cooperate with project management team to complete process documentations and any sales training
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good analytical and human relations skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate clearly
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Adaptable and flexible to change
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm