We are part of the global team working on advanced data storage products.
Our group collaborates with the firmware team and Customer Technical Engagement team to understand the customer requirement and to provide test coverage ensuring that the storage products work well in customer systems.
What You Will Do
- Work with Technical Customer Management to develop the qualification plan.
- Design, implement, and execute test cases based on drive features and customer requirements on their systems.
- Provide analysis of test results and discover, document, and communicate test issues to various stake owners.
- Enhance test efficiency through test automation.
- Collaborate closely with the firmware team to troubleshoot and resolve failures in customer systems.
- Generate test reports and approve firmware for release.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and/or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Linux/Windows environment and server system setup will be an added advantage.
- Good problem solver, communicator, and team player.
- Exposure to scripting and programming languages like Python, Visual Basic, and C/C++.
Your experience includes:
- Familiar with storage interfaces such as SATA/SAS/NVMe.
- Some knowledge of storage RAID configurations and storage system.
- Agile knowledge and experience.
- Some experience in using bus analyzers and oscilloscopes is preferred.
- Familiar with lab operation and testing will be advantageous.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm