Sales Operations are supporting the Asia Pacific distribution channel sales out of Singapore. We are a dynamic team with a focus on growing new business and retaining existing clients through the distribution of our products/solutions across a wide spectrum of customers within the APAC region.
What you will do
This position is focused on developing leads for Seagate storage systems and services. You have the opportunity to join a fast-paced company supporting our sales team. We are looking for Inside Sales to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Builds and cultivates prospect relationships by initiating interactions and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Research markets and industries to identify potential customers and makes first contact.
- Navigate org charts through outbound prospecting to identify new opportunities.
- Secures in person or virtual meetings between (prospective) customers and Seagate Enterprise sales reps; completes hand-off of information to sales
- Team with Seagate Sales Rep and Channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Manage relationship-building activities to keep leads “warm”
- Consistent update of leads and opportunities in CRM (Salesforce).
- Maintain records accuracy (account, opportunity and activity details) in Salesforce and frequently report on results and activities progress.
- Stay up to date with new products/services/technology and competitors’ offerings.
- Present our company to potential clients.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate Seagate Data storage products.
- Carry out processes implemented at Global/APAC level and provide regular updates to your team about objectives and processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing and/or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Good listening skill, able to identify prospect’s pain points and handle objections.
- Fluent verbal and written English, and a second language of written and verbal Chinese, OR Korean language is an added advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office application.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Exceptional organization skills and multi-tasking skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm