Laser texture employs laser technology to create patterns on the media for designed functions.
Clean process employs high tech equipment and various chemicals to deliver high cleaning quality.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for supporting laser texture and clean processes.
- Support Process & Production during the manufacturing of discs by ensuring process flow, specifications, procedures and documentation.
- Involve in Kaizen projects.
- Implement effective Process control to ensure product and process compliance / conformance.
- Conduct experiments for Yield Improvement and Product/Process enhancement.
- Support the setup, troubleshoot and qualification of Frontend process equipment.
- Monitor, audit, and provides technical assistance to line operators and engineering personnel.
- Resolve and provide solutions to customer and drive issues.
- Manage consumables.
- Manage corporate system projects (e.g., QSR, EHS, RBA).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in any relevant engineering, and/or equivalent major.
- Working experience in a manufacturing environment is an advantage.
- Fresh graduates can apply.
- Charting skills using Microsoft excel.
- Experience with data acquisition and data analysis.
- Reports using Microsoft PowerPoint and doc.
- Able to work in the cleanroom environment.
- Independent disciplined and self-motivated individual with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Closed 5 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm