As Seagate continues our journey to pivot into a key end to end data solution provider, we are undergoing sales transformation that requires our existing sales to embrace new ways to sell and approach to market while Seagate also continues to welcome new sales from externally to support our plan to attack new markets with our total portfolio from devices, systems to Services (Lyve).
Global Training plays a critical role in enabling our sales to transform and better equipped with the right knowledge, skills, and story to sell to the market. This is highly critical as Seagate transforms to better address new revenue opportunities. Our organization will need to sales being trained and have the right content to engage the customers. We need to help shorten the time to revenue and increase time spent selling by Sales.
We will need to work closely with cross-functional stakeholders like the Executive Leadership team, Regional VPs, PLM, marketing, Sales Engineering, and IT.
What you will do
- Coordinate training requirement for core product training where he/she will be required to work with cross-functional stakeholders to execute the training based on the framework developed by the Global Training Development manager to drive deliverables according to the deadline assigned
- Assist in scheduling sessions, coordinating / arrangements with trainers or stakeholders that support the training
- Work with Sales Enablement team to ensure the training being communicated to sales
- Support Global Training team on key initiatives – project coordination and stakeholders follow up.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in business studies/Administration and/or equivalent experience
- Previous experience is not necessary but may be advantageous
- Confident communicator, and ability to influence and partner with key stakeholders •
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills are a requirement
- Positive attitude with a growth mindset
- Willing to learn new things & constantly seek improvement
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm