The SeaMoney team enables and drives innovations by providing a range of financial products and services to individuals and SMEs across the region. Join us and be the driving force in launching our business across multiple markets in Southeast Asia.
What You Will Learn
- Assist in project management of the anti-fraud related project, keep track of project status and engage key stakeholders
- Assist in developing fraud rules, supporting in the execution of anti-fraud system development
- Assist in data mining, monitoring and report generation for fraud investigation results
- Work closely with the fraud ops team to improve the processes and better align the fraud monitoring mechanism
- Support in fraud system testing, UATs and training if needed
Required Skills and Abilities
- Prior experience in consulting, analytics, banking and finance is preferred but not required.
- Proactive, can-do attitude; able to work effectively with those internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in excel and SQL
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of verbal and written English and another Asian language (Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese, Tagalog)
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Consulting, Data Science...
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm