The SeaMoney team enables and drives innovations by providing a range of financial products and services to individuals and SMEs across the region. Join us and be the driving force in launching our business across multiple markets in Southeast Asia.
What You Will Learn
- Assist with establishing and implementing an overall risk management framework in various areas including: outsourcing, BCM, incident management, new product approval and review and internal/external fraud management
- Support the preparation of training materials for relevant operational risk topics
- Support in creating process flow chart for the various operational risk topics
Required Skills and Abilities
- Prior experience in consulting, analytics, banking and finance is preferred but not required.
- Builder mindset, strong problem-solving skills in quantitative analysis/modelling, and adopting a structured approach to solving problems
- Proactive, can-do attitude; able to work effectively with those internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in excel and SQL
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of verbal and written English and another Asian language (Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese, Tagalog)
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm