The SeaMoney team enables and drives innovations by providing a range of financial products and services to individuals and SMEs across the region. Join us and be the driving force in launching our business across multiple markets in Southeast Asia.
- Retail Finance team focuses on building a series of fin-tech products, including consumer loan, cash loan, SME lending, etc, to provide the financial flexibility to help the unbanked population in the SEA region.
- As a Technology Product Owner, to be in charge of shaping the overall product vision/roadmap, product ideation, system design and development, post-launch improvements and iterations.
- Conduct market research and competitor studies to identify opportunities, gaps and areas for improvement.
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of the products. Collect data and customer feedback to measure performance of product features, and to feedback into product development.
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across teams - business development, risk team, operations, design, engineering, data scientist team and customer experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Economics or a related field is preferred.
- Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem-solving, and writing skills.
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development is preferred. (Previous experience in consumer loan or cash loan would be preferred)
- Data-driven. Strong ability in analyzing data to derive insights and make decisions.
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable to work with ambiguity and change in the fast paced e-commerce industry.
- Can-do attitude, willingness to learn and listen, ability to work independently, and strong drive to get things done
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders from Product, Engineering, Design, Data, and Operations to bring ideas to life.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Data...
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm