The SeaMoney team enables and drives innovations by providing a range of financial products and services to individuals and SMEs across the region. Join us and be the driving force in launching our business across multiple markets in Southeast Asia.
What You Will Learn
- Assist with the credit product management and conduct competitor and market research in the areas of marketing, credit product structures, pricing and macro strategies.
- Assist with the expansion of credit business in regional markets by liaising with local business, marketing and operation teams.
- Analyse performance and key metrics to deep dive into issues and provide insights and recommendations for improvement areas to drive continuous business growth.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Prior experience in consulting, analytics, banking and finance is preferred but not required.
- Builder mindset, strong problem-solving skills in quantitative analysis/modelling, and adopting a structured approach to solving problems
- Proactive, can-do attitude; able to work effectively with those internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in excel and SQL
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of verbal and written English and another Asian language (Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese, Tagalog)
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Consulting, Data Science...
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm