**Applications for our 2021 Graduate Program have now closed!**
What is the SEEK Strategy & Operations Graduate Program?
The SEEK Strategy & Operations Graduate Program is one-of-a-kind. It combines the best of strategy consulting and high-growth tech to give you an accelerated start to your career. You’ll work with a great group of people with top-tier consulting backgrounds, build analytical and problem-solving skills, and gain hands-on operational experience. You will rapidly grow professionally, while immediately experiencing the impact your work makes on jobseekers, workers, learners, organisations and SEEK.
People who started in the strategy team have gone on to use their skills to lead global product teams or Artificial Intelligence services, run SEEK internal start-ups, manage go-to-market functions or support transformation programs.
What you can expect from the program?
The SEEK Strategy & Operations Graduate Program will help you build solid strategy foundations while seeing your work having a real impact in the business. So, what can you expect?
- The program goes for 2 years during which you will participate in four 6-month rotations across multiple teams such as strategy, artificial intelligence (AI), product development, commercial, our internal start-ups such as Jora and Certsy, and our international businesses.
- You will work on real problems, building skills such as strategic problem solving, analysis, working with stakeholders across the business, communications, influencing and leadership.
- While most of the learning is on-the-job, you will also benefit from formal training and coaching throughout - from bootcamps to online courses and training days.
- You will work in a positively dynamic environment, be a part of an amazing cohort of grads, learn from experienced individuals and be supported by a mentor who helps you navigate the program and who cares about your career as much as you do.
- At the end of the 2 years, you will have built up a toolkit of skills that are applicable across a wide range of roles, built a strong understanding of digital marketplace business models, and hopefully found an area that excites you and where you believe you can make the biggest impact.
Who should apply?
- You are in the final year of your degree (or completed in the last two years) and looking to join an incredible team of strategists and business leaders to solve tough problems and influence the strategic agenda of a high-growth tech company. Regardless of what you’re studying, if you are smart, diligent, an independent thinker, curious and above all have a desire to make an impact, we want you! We recognise that everyone is different, and we want you to bring your unique experiences and perspectives to the team.
- Working rights – You hold a temporary visa with unrestricted work rights for a term of 2 or more years (eg Temporary Graduate, secondary 457/TSS, provisional Partner visa), an Australian permanent visa, Australian citizenship or a Special Category Visa (if a New Zealand citizen living in Australia)
- You’ll be ready to move to Melbourne (if you're not already here)
- You'll demonstrate a commitment and curiosity to your craft outside of your studies
- We’d love you to share anything else to demonstrate how you stand out or have made a difference either through work experience, volunteer work or anything else you feel worth sharing with us.