The Administration Intern is responsible for capturing and submitting of all project implementation information, including loading of learner registration documents, correspondences from the Entities and SDP’s and providing communication to the internal stakeholders regarding the status of the project. The incumbent must provide general administrative services in the Unit.
What You Will Do
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Write letters, reports or office memoranda in time, in the right format and accurate in content.
- Maintain filing system.
- Schedule meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare agendas.
- Take minutes at meetings and prepare action logs.
- Distribute minutes and action logs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Matric or equivalent.
- Three year qualification in Public Administration, Office Administration or Equivalent.
- Job type:Internships
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:7th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm