The Project Coordination Intern is responsible processing and tracking the implementation of projects by the SDP’ and Entities. Activities including processing of learner registration documentation and triggering monitoring visits by the Learning Interventions Departments. The incumbent must also must ensure completeness of information and submit reports.
What You Will Do
- Receive, register files/documentation from entities.
- Check documentation from Assistant and verify for correctness.
- Process learner information onto Learner Management System.
- Conduct reconciliation submit for approval for payment as per checklist.
- Process the budget and PIP(Project implementation plan) and ensure that it is completed by the Entity process for approval by Services SETA.
- Process learner registration forms according to the registration template and forward for quality checking.
- Process and ascertain whether the SDP’s for learnership have enrolled qualifications.
- Ensure that all correspondence is standardized through a central point in order to ensure quality is maintained.
- Trigger site visits and monitoring.
- Process learner feedback forms and monitoring reports.
- Process the SDP’s learner achievements against the initial learner enrolments.
- Follow up and track certification on the system.
- Identify gaps in the implementation and produced reports accordingly.
- Compile and submit reports on the implementation of projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Matric or equivalent.
- Three year qualification in Project Management, Business Administration or Equivalent.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Project Management
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:7th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm