The Verification Intern will be responsible for the professional administration and management of the Services SETA learner and projects documents which includes verification, remediation, replacements and terminations of learner documents on the learner reporting tool.
What You Will Do
- Receive all submission by the external stakeholders (entities).
- Register all submission (Registry).
- Submission of registry report (remediation, replacements and terminations).
- Attend to walk in and incoming calls and email correspondence.
- Assist in scheduling onsite visits i.e. flight, car hire and accommodation booking.
- Verification, Remediation, Replacements and Terminations of learner documents.
- Conduct verification on the learner reporting tool.
- Complete the checklist and send for quality assurance.
- Submitting weekly reports.
- Filling of verification reports for both learner and project documents.
- Verification of project documents i.e. budgets and project implementation plans.
- Sending notification to the communications officer for commencement letters to be drafted and send to the entity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Matric or equivalent.
- Three year qualification in Business Administration, Public Administration or Equivalent.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:7th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm