We are 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential - Be the professional you want to be with SGS - Be 100% you.
What You Will Do
- Conduct basic laboratory testing according to standard operating procedures.
- Record, present, store and maintain the test data in the required format accurately.
- Calculate simple scientific quantities; identify and report the abnormal patterns timely.
- Collect sample using specified equipment and standard procedures.
- Prepare the sample ready and fit for testing, including but not limited to performing extraction procedures on the sample, carrying out sample separation by applying suitable technique.
- Apply appropriate statistics techniques in sampling and monitor and verify the sampling process in accordance with the sampling plan.
- Handle chemicals, solutions and reagents safety.
- Follow customer requirements and prepare laboratory materials, equipment and facilities required for carrying out chemical tests in testing laboratories.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate, degree or above in Chemistry or related disciplines.
- Initiative, organized and able to work independently.
- Good command of English and Chinese including Mandarin.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Chemist.
Closing in 9 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm