- A 6-month programme for fresh university graduate in 2021.
- Passionate to develop career in banking industry.
Banking Talent Programme, jointly launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (“HKMA") and the Bank, aiming at providing 2021 fresh graduates from local or overseas universities with opportunities to gain concrete work experience while equipping them with industry / job knowledge as well as practical skills to pave the way for a career in banking sector.
In addition to classroom training provided by our bank and a series of training activities centrally organized by the HKMA, mentors who are our experienced managers / officers are assigned to the graduates to offer coaching and provide performance feedback for their career and personal growth on an on-going basis.
To facilitate professional development, the graduates will be supported to attend relevant professional training courses for building their professional competence.
Programme Period - 1 September 2021 to 28 February 2022.
What You Will Do
- Provide clerical support.
- Deliver timely and quality services to customers and handle phone enquiries from customers and branches.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Team player with good customer service skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm