- A 6-month programme for fresh university graduate in 2021.
- Passionate to develop career in banking industry.
Banking Talent Programme, jointly launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (“HKMA") and the Bank, aiming at providing 2021 fresh graduates from local or overseas universities with opportunities to gain concrete work experience while equipping them with industry / job knowledge as well as practical skills to pave the way for a career in banking sector.
In addition to classroom training provided by our bank and a series of training activities centrally organized by the HKMA, mentors who are our experienced managers / officers are assigned to the graduates to offer coaching and provide performance feedback for their career and personal growth on an on-going basis.
To facilitate professional development, the graduates will be supported to attend relevant professional training courses for building their professional competence.
Programme Period - 1 September 2021 to 28 February 2022.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate the confirmation and perform daily settlement of securities, options, futures and other investment products in a timely and effective manner.
- Process settlement payments and receipts and prepare summary reports.
- Ensure all transactions are in full compliance with internal / external rules and regulations.
- Support User Acceptance Test (UAT) and participate in any projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Well-organized, self-motivated and attention to details.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word processing.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm