Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 100 hotels and resorts under four brands nested in key cities and beautiful beachfront locations globally. We are expanding rapidly with a strong development pipeline throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
Regarded as one of the world’s finest hotel ownership and management companies, Shangri-La is dedicated to delight guests around the world with legendary service, finely tuned from over 45 years of hospitality from the heart. We have an affinity with Asian travelers and we offer them a gateway to the rest of the world, positioning us a leading brand in luxury hospitality.
As an enviable employer with industry leading levels of colleague engagement, our people are our priority. Our success is only made possible through the efforts and abilities of over 42,000 colleagues worldwide. In accordance with this belief, the focused investment we make in the learning and development of our colleagues is unparalleled in the global hospitality industry. From welcoming new colleagues, to best in class leadership development, you can be sure that potential is identified and nurtured throughout your career.
We are now looking for an intern to join our CRM team.
The intern will be fully immersed in the CRM team day-to-day work and will gain tremendous exposure in CRM, Marketing, and Loyalty Programmes.
What You Will Do
As our intern in our CRM team, we will rely on you to:
- Assist in brand assets refreshment on CRM platforms.
- Assist in the development, testing and execution of member’s journey and templates on multiple channels.
- Assist in consumer journey ideation, planning and campaign execution with consideration of CRM data.
- Troubleshoot user errors that inhibit the efficiency of the interaction between people and technology.
- Support administrative work for the team whenever necessary.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate/ Postgraduate students currently pursuing a degree in Statistics, Marketing, or other related disciplines.
- Passionate team player who is keen to look for solid work experience in CRM and/or Marketing, or loyalty programme in general.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills to work with large data sets.
- Attention to details with demonstrated ability to convey a sense of urgency, integrity, consumer focus.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
- High proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in HTML and SQL will be highly regarded.
- Able to work for at least 3 days a week from January – March 2022, and 2 days (negotiable) a week from April onwards.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm