From our strong base in Asia, we have expanded into key gateway cities and markets around the world. Our properties sit on some of the world’s most prestigious addresses and exotic destinations. Through the environments we have created, we enable people to come together to live, work, play, eat, and rest well.
We are currently looking for interns to join either one of our Finance teams - Commercial Operations / Internal Controls / Accounting - for a 2-month summer internship.
What You Will Do
- Assist in commercial analysis for Shangri-La Circle, and Technology divisions.
- Support in ad-hoc projects (e.g., new tech roll-out, finance process improvements, Business Information dashboarding).
- Assist in documentation and SOP drafting, and administrative items.
- Assist in data extractions and analytics.
- Support in review of Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Key Controls submissions.
- Assist in the updates of Finance Policy & Procedure.
- Providing support on organizing Key Controls Refresher Training.
- Assist in data input to Accounting System.
- Support in DMS process.
- Assist in invoices and payment processing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University undergraduate preferably from Economics/ Accounting/ Business Administration/ Mathematics/ Computing/ Engineering disciplines.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel computation.
- Basic knowledge in auditing and internal controls.
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm