We are now looking for an intern to support upcoming projects in our Loyalty Program Operations team. The intern will gain practical experience in market research and loyalty program operation management.
What You Will Do
As our Intern in Loyalty - Program Operations, we will rely on you to:
- Conduct online and offline market research.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations.
- Prepare weekly reports and dashboards for the team.
- Support administrative work in the Loyalty team whenever necessary.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for someone who is:
- Second- or Third-year undergraduate student currently pursuing a degree in Business Management, Marketing, Hotel Management or other related disciplines.
- Passionate team player who is keen to look for solid work experience and interested in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – advanced knowledge of Excel is a bonus.
- Able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week until the end of the academic year (i.e., June 2022).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Hospitality Sports and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm