What You Will Do
- Drive processes from conception to completion according to design specifications.
- Review designs, drawings, specifications, and tenders with consultants, architects, authorities, vendors and subcontractors and coordinate value engineering initiatives with key stakeholders.
- Monitor work schedules and quality together with office and site Project Managers in compliance with tenders, compliances and regulatory standards.
- Provide support to the on-site M&E team/ Hotel DOE and work closely with the operator to create a positive working relationship with all key stakeholders.
- Be responsible for project delivery in all M&E related areas including testing & commissioning.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year undergraduate or Master’s degree student in Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or related discipline.
- Having 1-2 years relevant internship/ part-time experience is a plus.
- Good understanding of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing, heating, and hi-low voltage systems.
- Team player with good communication skills, resourceful, process-driven, commercial mindset, proactive and taking initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of building codes, fire safety regulations and related licensing matter.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good presentation skills and ability to build a strong rapport with all key stakeholders.
Closed 6 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Construction, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Jun 2022, 6:00 pm