Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is a global leader in luxury hospitality with unique Asian heritage. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 100 hotels and resorts under four brands nested in key cities and beautiful beachfront locations globally. We are expanding rapidly with a strong development pipeline throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
Regarded as one of the world’s finest hotel ownership and management companies, Shangri-La is dedicated to delight guests around the world with legendary service, finely tuned from over 45 years of hospitality from the heart. We have an affinity with Asian travelers, and we offer them a gateway to the rest of the world, positioning us a leading brand in luxury hospitality.
As an enviable employer with industry leading levels of colleague engagement, our people are our priority. Our success is only made possible through the efforts and abilities of over 42,000 colleagues worldwide.
In accordance with this belief, the focused investment we make in the learning and development of our colleagues is unparalleled in the global hospitality industry. From welcoming new colleagues, to best in class leadership development, you can be sure that potential is identified and nurtured throughout your career.
We are currently seeking a System Analyst to join our Financial System team to support various Financial System implementation projects and operations.
What You Will Do
As a System Analyst, we will rely on you to:
- Perform data mapping, integration and reconciliation between systems.
- Provide technical support to users on various financial systems.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders for system administration including assign access rights, maintain system security and create and maintain chart of account.
- Assist in planning and coordinating any ad hoc projects and requests.
- Assist in monitoring any project status, rollout plans and provide weekly status update.
- Prepare project documentation including business requirements, business flow diagram and user manuals.
- Assist in User Acceptance Test and provide support and training to end-user.
- Coordinate with external vendors for any system patch release and/or new financial system.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or equivalent qualifications.
- Preferably 1-2 years of related working experience in Finance System implementation and support.
- Experience in SUN Accounting System/ TM1/ HFM.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, VBA programming.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and is proficient in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Information Systems
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm