Today’s changing world presents both opportunities and challenges and we need the brightest minds to help us solve them. More than a billion people have no access to energy today. Add to this a rising global population, and demand for energy could almost double by 2070.
We need passionate people to achieve a more sustainable way of addressing the world’s energy demands.
Qatar Shell is one of the largest foreign investors in Qatar, with Pearl GTL being the world’s largest GTL plant. Joining our graduate program will drive you to work on some of the world’s most innovative energy projects in a dynamic environment.
What the Shell Graduate Programme is all About:
The Shell Graduate Programme prepares future leaders of Shell through a world-class framework that helps them accelerate the progress of their career.
We’ve designed the Shell Graduate Programme to give remarkable students and graduates like you a real role in our business over a 2–5 year period.
We’ll provide you with the outstanding experience and training you’ll need to become a future leader of our business.
What You’ll Experience Under The Shell Graduate Programme
Challenging Roles from Day One:
- Increasing levels of responsibility.
- A culture of feedback and continuous improvement.
Comprehensive Financial Rewards and Benefits:
- Being recognized. and rewarded through performance related pay
- Our benefits are aligned with local market practice.
Assured Performance and Competence:
- Industry regular performance checks
- Formal end of programme Assessment.
- Assigned supervisor and mentor.
- Tailored Individual Development Plan.
Diversity and Inclusion:
- Opportunities for every employee, regardless of location, gender, ethnicity and physical abilities.
- Be part of a diverse and connected global network.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for ambitious Qatari Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering Graduates with a Bachelor’s degree or experience of less than three years to help us #MakeTheFuture.
Above all else, you should enjoy being challenged, rather than being overwhelmed, if a task seems impossible. You welcome the opportunity to be innovative.
You also need to be good at absorbing information, creative, analyzing problems, and making objective decisions. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work in a team and the credibility to influence others.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm