What You Will Do
- Conduct sustainability or ESG reporting, including stakeholder engagement activities.
- Develop sustainability and carbon management products which include corporate ESG reporting, sustainability and carbon assessments, verification and communication.
- Lead and carry out building energy/ carbon audits and energy simulation.
- Develop guidelines and procedures to enhance the building services system quality and meet the long term sustainability and energy reduction targets.
- Undertake business development including business marketing, client networking and partnership building.
- Develop client proposals, product brochures and deliver presentations to management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Studies (engineering, science or management), or other relevant disciplines.
- Demonstrable knowledge in carbon accounting and/or sustainability reporting.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese, and fluency in Mandarin.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Willing to work under pressure and travel.
- Fresh graduate will be considered.
Closing in 3 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Environmental, Environment, Science
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm