No matter you are looking for your first job or planning to advance your career, Shinewing can offer you a challenging and rewarding opportunity which you can make a difference and build a successful future.
Grow with us:
SHINEWING is continuously exploring each possibility and demonstrating sustained growth. We always aim to place ourselves in the forefront of the accounting industry. To retain the best talents, we always focus on motivating our people to reach their full potential.
Environmental, Social and Governance - Winter Internship:
Sustainability and climate change have emerged as top priorities amongst corporations, but many are at different stages of understanding, responding and implementing the necessary sustainability elements into its business development and operations.
As part of the strong team of ESG and sustainability professionals in SHINEWING Sustainability Advisory Services Limited, you will help our clients construct a well-rounded ESG and sustainability portfolio, which not only fulfills the requirements from governmental bodies, but also seeks to become industry-leading benchmarks in its ESG and sustainability performance. We leverage our extensive knowledge and experience and methodical work approaches to help clients integrate into a sustainable future.
What You Will Do
- Conduct sustainability or ESG reporting, including stakeholder engagement activities.
- Develop sustainability and carbon management products which include corporate ESG reporting, sustainability and carbon assessments, verification and communication.
- Lead and carry out building energy/ carbon audits and energy simulation.
- Develop guidelines and procedures to enhance the building services system quality and meet the long-term sustainability and energy reduction targets.
- Undertake business development including business marketing, client networking and partnership building.
- Develop client proposals, product brochures and deliver presentations to senior management.
- Students will be staying for around 4 months (early Dec 2020/ Jan 2021 – April 2021).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Studies (engineering, science or management), or other relevant disciplines.
- Good command of English and Chinese, and fluency in Putonghua.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure.
- A responsible person, enjoy multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Environmental, Environment, Management, Science
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm