Career In Shinewing
No matter you are looking for your first job or planning to advance your career, Shinewing can offer you a challenging and rewarding opportunity which you can make a difference and build a successful future.
Grow with us
SHINEWING is continuously exploring each possibility and demonstrating sustained growth. We always aim to place ourselves in the forefront of the accounting industry. To retain the best talents, we always focus on motivating our people to reach their full potential.
What you will do
- Conduct sustainability or ESG reporting, including stakeholder engagement activities
- Develop sustainability and carbon management products which include corporate ESG reporting, sustainability and carbon assessments, verification and communication
- Lead and carry out building energy/ carbon audits and energy simulation
- Develop guidelines and procedures to enhance the building services system quality and meet the long term sustainability and energy reduction targets
- Undertake business development including business marketing, client networking and partnership building
- Develop client proposals, product brochures and deliver presentations to experienced management
- Students will be staying for around 4 months (Dec 2019/ Jan 2020 – April 2020)
Required Skills and Abilities
- A bachelor’s degree in Environmental Studies (engineering, science or management), or other relevant disciplines
- Good command of English and Chinese, and fluency in Putonghua
- Excellent interpersonal skill and able to work under pressure
- A responsible person, enjoy multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
- Job type:Internships
Environment, Engineering, Engineering Environmental, Science, Management
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 6:00 pm