No matter you are looking for your first job or planning to advance your career, Shinewing can offer you a challenging and rewarding opportunity which you can make a difference and build a successful future.
We provide recent graduate degree holders with dynamic career opportunities and tremendous growth potential. Whether your role specializes in audit, risk, tax or specialist advisory services, we provide intensive training and coaching for you to grow immensely.
To join us as Staff Accountant, you will be able to touch base with sizable clients including listed companies and multinational companies in different sectors. We offer a clear path and promise good prospect for outstanding employees.
Grow with Us:
ShineWing is continuously exploring each possibility and demonstrating sustained growth. We always aim to place ourselves in the forefront of the accounting industry. To retain the best talents, we always focus on motivating our people to reach their full potential.
What You Will Do
- Work in a team for M&A due diligence projects and other advisory engagements.
- Examine historical trends, significant fluctuations and non-recurring items between periods and perform other financial analysis.
- Report any key findings to senior members and assist in the preparation of due diligence report or other deliverables.
- Assist in any ad hoc duties assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in accounting or in business related disciplines.
- Fresh graduate will be considered.
- Experience in financial audit is definitely an advantage.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese, and fluency in Putonghua.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Willing to work under pressure and travel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm