No matter if you are looking for your first job or planning to advance your career, ShineWing can offer you a challenging and rewarding opportunity which you can make a difference and build a successful future.
Grow with us:
ShineWing is continuously exploring each possibility and demonstrating sustained growth. We always aim to place ourselves in the forefront of the accounting industry.To retain the best talents, we always focus on motivating our people to reach their full potential.
What You Will Do
- Work in a team for M&A due diligence projects and other advisory engagements.
- Examine historical trends, significant fluctuations and non-recurring items between periods and perform other financial analysis.
- Report any key findings to more experienced members and assist in the preparation of due diligence reports or other deliverables.
- Assist in any ad hoc duties assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who are taking degree courses in accounting or business related disciplines, Year 2 or Year 3 students are preferred but not a must.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Business travel may be required.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:5th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm