Career In Shinewing
No matter you are looking for your first job or planning to advance your career, Shinewing can offer you a challenging and rewarding opportunity which you can make a difference and build a successful future.
Grow with us
SHINEWING is continuously exploring each possibility and demonstrating sustained growth. We always aim to place ourselves in the forefront of the accounting industry. To retain the best talents, we always focus on motivating our people to reach their full potential.
What you will do
- Work in a team for M&A due diligence projects and other advisory engagements
- Examine historical trends, significant fluctuations and non-recurring items between periods and perform other financial analysis
- Report any key findings to experienced members and assist in the preparation of due diligence report or other deliverable
- Assist in any ad hoc duties assigned
- Students will be staying for around 4 months (Early Dec 2019/ Early Jan 2020 – Late Apr 2020)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who are taking degree courses in accounting or business related disciplines, penultimate year students are preferred but not a must
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Cantonese and Putonghua
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Business travel may be required
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 6:00 pm