What You Will Do
- Provide clerical support to HR Department.
- Maintain and update personnel and leave records.
- Assist in all human resources matters such as recruitment, event support and employee compensation and benefits.
- Carry out ad-hoc projects as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- Mature with strong initiatives, independent with pleasant character.
- Detail-minded with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin.
- Proficient in PC skills, such as MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing.
- Previous experience in HR is an advantage.
Closing in 4 days
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm