No matter you are looking for your first job or planning to advance your career, Shinewing can offer you a challenging and rewarding opportunity which you can make a difference and build a successful future.
Grow with us:
SHINEWING is continuously exploring each possibility and demonstrating sustained growth. We always aim to place ourselves in the forefront of the accounting industry. To retain the best talents, we always focus on motivating our people to reach their full potential.
Risk Services - Winter Internship:
The SHINEWING Risk Services team provides corporate governance services for more than 70 listed companies and conducts due diligence work for IPO projects.
As a member of Risk Services team, you will gain extensive knowledge on enterprise risk management and internal controls in Hong Kong and China’s capital market. You will also be able to connect with the executives from different industries, including but not limited to financial institutions, manufacturing, trading and construction businesses.
What You Will Do
- Perform projects of various industries relating to corporate governance, enterprise risk management and internal audit functions.
- Conduct face-to-face interviews, walkthrough testing and test of control for different assignments.
- Students will be staying for around 6-8 weeks (Early Dec 2021/ Jan 2022 – February 2022).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who are taking degree courses in accounting or business-related disciplines, Year 2 or Year 3 students are preferred but not must.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Good analytical and communication skill.
- Business travel may be required.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm