Working for the SHINEWING Financial Advisory Services team, you will be able to gain exposure to a wide spectrum of industries, global assignments and a variety of businesses spanning across Hong Kong listed companies, state-owned enterprises, multinational corporations, private equity funds and assets management companies.
As one of the major services, the SHINEWING Financial Advisory Services team offers to support clients throughout the Merger and Acquisition (“M&A”) deal cycle:
- Buy-side and/or sell-side financial due diligence.
- Completion review.
- Sale and Purchase Agreement assistance.
- Business valuation.
- Cross-border transaction consultancy.
What You Will Do
- Work in a team for M&A due diligence projects and other advisory engagements.
- Examine historical trends, significant fluctuations and non-recurring items between periods and perform other financial analysis.
- Report any key findings to senior members and assist in the preparation of due diligence report or other deliverables.
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or in business related disciplines.
- Experience in financial audit is definitely an advantage.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese, and fluency in Mandarin.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Willing to work under pressure and travel.
- Fresh graduate will be considered.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm