What You Will Do
- Conduct sustainability or ESG reporting, including stakeholder engagement activities.
- Develop sustainability and carbon management products which include corporate ESG reporting, sustainability and carbon assessments, verification and communication Lead and carry out building energy/ carbon audits and energy simulation.
- Develop guidelines and procedures to enhance the building services system quality and meet the long-term sustainability and energy reduction targets.
- Undertake business development including business marketing, client networking and partnership building.
- Develop client proposals, product brochures and deliver presentations to management.
- Students will be staying for around 6 - 8 weeks (May 2021 – August 2021).
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Studies (engineering, science or management), or other relevant disciplines.
- Good command of English and Chinese, and fluency in Putonghua.
- Excellent interpersonal skill and able to work under pressure.
- A responsible person, enjoy multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
Closing in a month
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Environmental, Environment, Management, Science
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st May 2021, 6:00 pm