What You Will Do
- Assist in tax research, fact-finding, data analysis and organization.
- Assist in preparing PRC, HK and multinational tax compliance and advisory work to clients.
- Students will be staying for around 6 - 8 weeks (End May/ Early June 2021 – August 2021).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who are taking degree courses in accounting or business-related disciplines, Year 2 or Year 3 students are preferred but not a must.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Good analytical and communication skill.
- Business travel may be required.
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 6:00 pm