If you are interested in kickstarting your career in HR while acquiring global knowledge and gaining deep insights on how SHL approaches activities across the HR value chain, SHL would like you to be part of the team. We are offering a 12-month internship to an HR intern. You will be working closely with the HR Business Partner and assisting with local and global requests, administrative and all HR related tasks. This role is based at our office in Centurion, Gauteng.
What You Will Do
- Undertake office administrative tasks, including typing of correspondence and other documentation as requested.
- Assisting the HR Business Partner with first line advice for HR queries for South African Employees.
- Supporting Talent Management projects in line with departmental KPI’s.
- Supporting HR Business Partner on global and local practice implementation.
- Assisting the HR Business Partner with regional HR support on general inquiries such as leave allowance, performance management process, benefits, and some global practice implementations, etc.
- Maintaining the HRIS database (Sage) and ensuring that staff details are kept accurate. Liaising with the HRIS team to ensure records are kept up-to-date and changes are processed in a timely manner.
- Preparing documentation as required for starters, leavers and transferees and be involved with all aspects of starter and leaver processes - Such as payroll, benefits, policies sign off, allowances, sponsorship, learnerships, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree in HR/Industrial Psychology would be advantageous.
- Grade 12 and currently studying towards a HR qualification.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Highly accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- IT literate (MS Office).
- Job type:Internships
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm