Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you want to work for a growing company that impacts the world’s best companies? We are offering a 12-month internship for to an Industrial Psychology Intern. As an Intern Psychologist at SHL, the global leader in talent assessment solutions, your internship will ensure you play a key role in delivering and providing expert consultancy on SHL Solutions and services to ensure that our product solutions meet the needs of our broad client base.
The role offers variety, challenge, sense of achievement, personal responsibility, stretching opportunities and an insight into almost all aspects of the SHL business. In addition you will be able to fulfil the Industrial Psychology Internship requirements set out by the Health Professions Council of South Africa.
What You Will Do
- To complete tasks and activities as outlined in the intern programme.
- To deliver quality talent project components, driven by ethical standards, according to the set standard and scope.
- To maintain a level of professionalism and business acumen to engage effectively with client as well as deliver consistent quality according to a standard methodology.
- To continuously develop a level of professionalism and business acumen to engage effectively with clients.
- To maintain the integrity of the overall solutions, managing any escalations and being involved in contributing to re-scoping if required.
- To accurately and consistently attend to administration and record-keeping.
- To promote cross-functional cooperation and ensure knowledge share across the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master's degree in Industrial Psychology (you will need to have completed your M1/Module component of your Masters and meet the requirements to register as an intern psychologist with the HPCSA).
- Facilitation skills.
- Communication skills (written and spoken).
- Interpersonal skills.
- Quality orientation.
- Strong customer mind-set.
- Ability to adapt and respond positively to change.
- Data analytics skills (highly preferred).
- Job type:Internships
Psychology and Counselling
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm