If you are a passionate and social media savvy marketing graduate looking for an entry level job in a growing company that impacts the world’s best companies, SHL is the company for you.
We are offering a 12-month internship to a marketing student who will contribute to the company by assisting in marketing and communication tasks, providing support for the localization of the company website, raising SHL awareness at a local level using social media, and collecting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns. This role is based at our office in Centurion, Gauteng.
What You Will Do
- Support for localization of the website and marketing assets.
- Execute marketing campaigns under the direction and supervision of the Head of Field Marketing.
- Carry out administrative and data entry-related tasks, and maintain organized files.
- Creating and monitoring SHL local social media pages.
- Managing and updating the company database and customer relationship management systems.
- Support on lead management.
- Communicate and collaborate with relevant internal functions to best support the local Commercial and PS Teams on critical marketing activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field advantageous.
- Grade 12 and currently studying towards a Marketing qualification.
- Strong analytic skills: Ability to analyze quantitative and/or qualitative data.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Social Media savviness.
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm