What You Will Do
- Will be involved in supporting cross border e-commerce logistics both line haul and warehouse operations.
- Execute operational tasks as instructed by teams including manual tasks.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Responsible for reporting and identifying issues/anomaly in report.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree from a university in Korea or overseas (SCM or Logistics related degree or experience will be plus).
- Bilingual in both Korean and English with strong communication skills.
- Highly meticulous and pay attention to detail.
- Willing to work on routine work with good quality, able to meet strict deadlines.
- Good time management skills.
- Positive working attitude, a strong team player.
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Spreadsheet is a must (PowerPoint and Word, slide creation is a plus).
Closed 3 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm