You will be responsible for approaching and persuading sellers/brands to come on board the platform, and this will include merchants from all walks of life, both offline and online and also international brands in Korea.
What You Will Do
- You will be responsible for managing the merchant/brand relationships including the onboarding process and on-going key account management.
- You will also be analyzing category sales performance, strategize assortment strategy and to grow the category with the team.
- You will be working closely with the marketing team to formulate market driving campaigns.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good degree from recognized university in Korea or overseas.
- Strong analytical skill and sensitivity to data.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Creative and innovative approach to solving problems.
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations.
- Work well with cross functional teams in a high-pressure environment.
- Positive, team-player, and energetic attitude.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm