What You Will Do
- Will be involved in supporting e-commerce business.
- Will be included in one of the team such as Seller Management team, Seller Acquisition team, Government relations team, etc.
- Execute operational tasks as instructed by teams (likely to include manual tasks).
- Responsible for reporting and identifying issues/anomaly in report.
- Manage day-to-day office administration and operations.
- Work across various department on process improvement.
- Able to adapt and react quickly to changing needs and business decisions.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree from university in Korea or overseas.
- Highly meticulous and pay attention to detail.
- Willing to work on routine work with good quality, able to meet strict deadlines.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Positive working attitude, a strong team player.
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Spreadsheet is a must (PowerPoint and Word, slide creation is a plus).
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:29th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm