Conceptualize and produce engaging and viral social content to make it #trending.
What You Will Do
- Assist with streamlining social media accounts to ensure uniform content and tone of voice.
- Track, monitor and understand content performance through insights and analytics.
- Perform community building proactively by monitoring and replying followers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university, preferably in a Communications/Marketing related major.
- Creative, curious, and analytical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest in marketing, communications, social media and reputation management.
- Fast learner and hands-on executer with a positive attitude.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and editing programs such as Premiere Pro and Aftereffects are a plus.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm