The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility.
The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Cultivate a solid body of work.
- Maintain brand’s consistency across all visual assets.
- Coordinate with country teams on the key initiatives.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, visual graphics and layouts.
- Create motion graphics & videos.
- Support as part of a team with marketers, designers and business developers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university or polytechnic, preferably majoring in design, illustration, media, etc.
- A strong design portfolio that best demonstrates your design skills.
- A keen interest in digital design.
- Familiar with specifications for digital ads units, such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and GDN.
- Experience in motion graphics and video editing knowledge would be a huge advantage.
- Proficient in creative software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Aftereffects & Premiere.
- Possesses creative flair, coupled with versatility and adaptability.
- Have a passion for emerging technology, especially in the areas of mobile apps and social media.
- To be able to participate actively in brainstorming sessions and contribute creative ideas.
- A self-starter and a collaborative team player with a positive attitude.
- To be able to adapt quickly and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Respects tight timeline and schedules.
- Only full-time internship applicants will be considered (3-6 months).
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm