The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility.
The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Write engaging marketing copy for website content, guides and blog posts, etc.
- Ability to convey proper writing tone and style according to industry and market needs.
- Appropriate usage of keywords and hyperlinks in copy.
- Help with ad-hoc tasks for onsite coordination.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Experience in writing articles and/or blog writing.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Open communication style.
Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months).
Students who can commit part-time, minimally 3 working days a week, are also welcome to apply.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm