The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices.
What you will do
- Develop a deep understanding of our sellers’ operations and needs, and to translate these insights into actionable requirements and recommendations
- Work with large data sets to identify trends in seller behavior and monitor seller performance using data analytics tools (e.g. SQL, Python etc)
- Coordinate the roll-out of seller features and initiatives, including communication plans to stakeholders and user acceptance testing as required
- Conduct primary/secondary research and competitor analyses to understand and monitor evolving user needs and business opportunities
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) or other applied quantitative fields
- Strong data analytical skills sets; SQL and/or Python are desirable
- Interest to build broad capabilities in strategy, operations and data analytics in the E-commerce industry.
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to break down problems, draw insights from complex data and design practical and scalable solutions
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure, fast-paced and growth-charged environment
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Mathematics
- Closing Date:17th May 2021, 6:00 pm