The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices.
What You Will Do
- Point of contact of operation teams of Shopee sellers from respective cluster.
- Access to sales force to document the issues raised by sellers.
- Coordinate resolution with different operations and product support teams to fix the issues raised up by sellers.
- Actively follow up with respective teams if issues are not resolved in time.
- Feedback to sellers when issues are resolved.
- Point of contact of customer service and dispute team.
- Contact sellers for cases that are raised by customer service or dispute team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized polytechnic.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Attention to details.
- Quick learner.
- Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months).
- Part-time interns who can minimally 3 working days a week, are also welcome to apply.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm