The Cross Border team at Shopee empowers sellers from all over the world to sell into the Southeast Asia and Taiwan region.
The team helps sellers to market their products across the 7 markets and provide enabling services such as cross border logistics, operations, payments, product related services, overseas warehouse fulfillment and business intelligence.
What You Will Do
- Provide performance reports on operational metrics and gather insights for business optimization.
- Proactively identify and independently resolve issues in various reports including but not limited to daily stock arrival, inbound issues, third-party logistics on-time arrival reports.
- Collaborate with other teams (Seller Management, Customer Service, local Warehouse Operations teams etc.) to address issues faced by sellers, logistics forwarders and warehouses operations.
- Provide creative and innovative approaches to solve different kinds of supply chain problems.
- Attend to other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics).
- Proficiency in Excel is a must, knowledge in SQL is a plus.
- Independent worker and fast-learner with a high level of initiative.
- Innovative and analytical, with a high level of commitment to delivering.
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a dynamic environment.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive work attitude.
Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months).
Part-time interns who can commit at least 3 working days a week are also welcome to apply.
- Job type:Internships
Economics, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm