The Data Analytics team plays a critical role in conducting close-loop data-driven business iterations.
As data analysts, our scope of work is not limited to just performance monitoring and reporting, but also in proactively finding actionable insights to help drive high-impact business changes.
Our end-to-end data solution reduces the gap between the business teams and technical teams, and achieves real ‘intelligence’ in the iteration cycle.
What You Will Do
- Part of the regional marketing business intelligence team in the biggest e-commerce startup in Greater Southeast Asia, where marketing is pivotal to the company's success.
- Collaborate with the business intelligence and product teams to develop solutions to deliver crucial marketing insights to business units in various countries.
- Improve and automate reporting from various marketing sources to maximize efficiency.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university, preferably in analytics, computing or science discipline (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, IT).
- Proficiency in Python and SQL required.
- Proficiency in VBA and Sparks a plus.
- Passionate about programming/data analytics and solving challenging problems.
- Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months).
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm