The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Collecting feedback for marketing platforms external and internal users across regions.
- Generating business insights or product ideas from qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Formulate effective problem-solving strategies for users.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in a Science (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics) or Marketing major.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Experienced with market/product research, able to synthesize findings.
- Good at solving complex business and system problems.
- Comfortable at number crunching.
- Please state your availability clearly in the comments section (Start date, End date, part-time or full-time).
Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months).
Students who can commit part-time, minimally 3 working days a week, are also welcome to apply.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Marketing and Sales, Statistics
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm