The People team plays a crucial organizational role in Shopee by channeling important resources to key functions in the company - from hiring the right talents, to developing employee-focused learning initiatives, and building a supportive environment for our employees to thrive in.
At the core of Shopee’s success lies the talent and dedication of our employees. As our business expands, so does the need to grow with our employees.
What You Will Do
Participate in the planning and delivery of best-in-class HR programs and initiatives in (but not limited to) the following domains to ensure continuous improvements in the Product and Engineering teams objectives, productivity and development:
- Employee Engagement and Recognition.
- Recruitment and Employer Branding.
- Learning and Development.
- Talent management.
Assist to provide input and solutions in day-to-day people matters and long-term organization plans. Champion and incorporate our culture and values in all aspects of our work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Passion for people and culture.
- Hardworking, highly accountable and reliable.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining appropriate attention to detail and standards.
- Goal-oriented, strong analytical skills.
- Highly self-motivated, quick learner with positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months).
- Part-time interns who can commit at least 3 working days a week are also welcome to apply.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm