The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Assist in conceptualizing, developing and executing marketing campaigns for at least one category (e.g., Electronics, Health & Beauty, Fashion, Home & Living).
- Collaborate and coordinate across stakeholders, including working with internal key account managers, business intelligence, and other marketing functions (e.g., social media, partnerships, PR, online marketing, offline marketing, graphic designers) for campaign creation and optimization.
- Conduct data analysis on campaigns performance (including against order and GMV targets) and offer ongoing recommendations for campaign optimization, such as innovative ideas, partnerships and activations that enhance campaigns performance.
- Keep abreast of trends on social media, e-Commerce, digital marketing and industry developments, and leverage trends and developments to optimize campaigns.
- Depending on capacity and capability, opportunity to support planning and execution of Big Campaigns, including major sales (e.g., 11.11), seasonal festivals (e.g., Chinese New Year, Christmas) and other major cross-category campaigns.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university, preferably in a communications/marketing-related major.
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills. Strong ability to manage expectations, drive for performance and collaborate with internal stakeholders under tight timelines and pressure.
- Independent and self-motivated, with good end-to-end ownership of projects. Open to taking on new and ambiguous projects.
- Able to multi-task and priorities under pressure.
- An analytical and structured thinker, strong with understanding and deriving insights from data.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Good command of English.
- Prior internships in marketing, e-commerce platforms, creative agencies will be a bonus.
- Only full-time interns will be considered (6 months, around January to May/July 2022).
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm